LACROSSE OFFICIALS ASSOCIATION
OnLine - Officials Contact Information Request - CLICK HERE
The CPLOA-LL and CPLOA are recruiting and training YOUTH Officials
in or of HIGH SCHOOL AGE and above.
- YOUTH Officials will only be eligible to work NON High School Lacrosse
(i.e. Middle School, Youth, Lightning, Bantam, U11, U13, etc)
- YOUTH Officials will only work with an ADULT Official
- YOUTH Officials will not be assigned a 1Man game.
- YOUTH Officials game fees and dues are yet to be determined.
NOTE: If you are aware of ANY candidates for the 2018 Officials Class YOUTH or ADULT
please forward the name and contact information to:
- CPLOA - JT Noll, email@example.com Cell: 717-497-4729
- CPLOA-LL - Jim Fiora, firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 717-203-5758
- CPLOA-North – Deacon Kane, Deacon772003@yahoo.com Cell: 484-797-4024
Sam Phillips, email@example.com Cell: 814-360-2773
The following steps can get you started...
1. Read up on some Frequently Asked Questions
There are a few things you may need to know about officiating sports in Pennsylvania.
This guide will fill you in on the details.
2. Fill out the downloadable PIAA Application Form
Download the application form and print it out.
This is for 18 year of age and Older. YOUTH 'Cadet' Officials skip to STEP 4.
This requires the Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
3. The PIAA your application with a $30 check
Mail the application with a $30.00 non-refundable application fee to:
PIAA, 550 Gettysburg Road, P.O. Box 2008, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-0708
4. Click the CPLOA Online Officials Contact Information
Complete your demgraphic information so as to direct you to the appropriate Chapter
5. Read up on Lacrosse Rules of Competition
Before you take the test, you may want to freshen up on the sports you wish to officiate.
6. Attend CPLOA New Officials Training Class
Class and Meeting dates are LISTED BELOW.
7. Pass the PIAA Officials' Examination
We test your knowledge to make sure you know the rules!
Be sure to click above to get a list of tests around the state that you can attend.
8. Pay you local chapter Dues
CPLOA Member Dues are $50
9. Attend the PIAA Mandatory Rules Meeting and Minimum of Six(6) Chapter Meetings
If you have any questions, please contact a representative LISTED BELOW.
What you can Expect
as a New Officials to
the CPLOA Chapter
|Upcoming 2020 CPLOA Officials
Meetings / Dates / Notes: